Miss Purple ♥
Miss weirdo.



Diaries. About Linkies

Hello, I'm Nurul Hijrahtul Hidayah Bt Ruslan . I'm 15 years old .

Be My Friend


.

.

Credits.


This template is made by Zody by using Ainabillah Shafie's basecode. Header, Background and Tutorial from Atiqah.Thanks to Rinaa for the cursor freebies.
Powered by Blogger.com.




gonna forget you hm :/


Assalamualaikum and hi peeps . Hm damn sedih gila doh macam ni . Hm why i can't forget about our memories ? hah why ? dah lah ayik termimpi mimpi je , hmm why ? err go away lah dream you make me sad not happy :'/ ! hm , semalam dia call aku then , err okay acting like i'm okay and happy but deeps inside err broken ..... Aku tahan je , cakap macam orang taktahu pape . Yeah , i know you will happy with someone else so i'll pray for you . So please forget about me :/ just go on with your new girls okay ? i just anggap you my bestfriends . hm yeah walaupun you throw me away , but i still anggap you kawan i . Just waste my time to hate you because nothing i can get if i hate you aite ~~ Hm you text i you cakap you still sayang i and can't forget me ? oh yeah me too . but i kena lupakan juga . I have to build a new life , so you have to go with your own life , and i will go my own new life okay ? From now , we're just friends okay ;') . Yeah firstly you cakap macam tu , i memang broken gila . Hmm , but it's sokay friends i akan cuba memahami you . So , thats all . Byebye :'* love you friends .