Miss Purple ♥
Miss weirdo.



Diaries. About Linkies

Hello, I'm Nurul Hijrahtul Hidayah Bt Ruslan . I'm 15 years old .

Be My Friend


.

.

Credits.


This template is made by Zody by using Ainabillah Shafie's basecode. Header, Background and Tutorial from Atiqah.Thanks to Rinaa for the cursor freebies.
Powered by Blogger.com.




Life must go on , just ignore what people said :')



Life goes on and we want to show we have the needed desire and strength to deal with the situation. A life well lived is a life where one finds peace within self, in appreciating the little things, and accepting the things that i can't change .I love my life! Even if i don't get what i want, when i want it, doesn't mean the world is against me, it just means God has other plans .uhm one mistake doesn't mean you are a complete failure . No matter how far you have travelled on the wrong road, you can turn back. I tried , i failed. i will try again. I may fail . I'll not stop. I will try again . I may still miss it but each time i try, i get closer to my mark and someday i'll achieve it . Btw i don't want to be foolish by someone again. Start from now , i cannot trust someone easily .


Sicerely ,
Hijrah :"*