Miss Purple ♥
Miss weirdo.



Diaries. About Linkies

Hello, I'm Nurul Hijrahtul Hidayah Bt Ruslan . I'm 15 years old .

Be My Friend


.

.

Credits.


This template is made by Zody by using Ainabillah Shafie's basecode. Header, Background and Tutorial from Atiqah.Thanks to Rinaa for the cursor freebies.
Powered by Blogger.com.




Miss the old of us :"(



Assalamualaikum and hai peeps :"* ! Uhm wanna story about him today :/ . K dah berapa hari kitaorang dah tak rapat snagat b, hm i dunno why . I'll try to be a nice girlf to you but hm . Yeah i know i'm not a perfect girlf to you . Nobody's perfect right ? From deep my heart yeah i love you so much . But how can i do ? If you do not love me anymore ? :') It sokay , i'm just fine . Who's care ? Hm nobody's care ! :'/ I miss the old of us , but i can't force you to be the old of you . There is so many memories of us , i just keep it in my heart and my diaries . Hm i know i make a lot mistakes to you . Make you broken hearted , mad , sad an everythings . I'm sorry , i'm useless . Thats all . i just hm kay i'm SORYY !!!  Sometimes even though you're having a good time, you can't help but to stop and think about how much you miss the old times.I miss the days you held me and the days I hear your voice. I miss the days you were there. Us falling apart wasnt my choice. I miss the days, the feelings we used to show. But most of all I miss the guy that I thought I used to know. Yeah i miss the old of me too . I've changed a lot ? Idk~ Maybe i've to changed myself to be the new of me . Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love . Bye . :'**