Miss Purple ♥
Miss weirdo.



Diaries. About Linkies

Hello, I'm Nurul Hijrahtul Hidayah Bt Ruslan . I'm 15 years old .

Be My Friend


.

.

Credits.


This template is made by Zody by using Ainabillah Shafie's basecode. Header, Background and Tutorial from Atiqah.Thanks to Rinaa for the cursor freebies.
Powered by Blogger.com.




Useless girl


Assalamualaikum and hai peeps.Hm i feel i'm not worthy for you.Disebabkan i you dengan kawan kawan you dah tak macam dulu lagi :(.I'm sorry!!I ni cuma bala untuk you je :').Hm i'm not a nice girl to you .I make a lot mistakes to you and them to :"(.I'm sorry for everything.People like me unfit living in this world.sorry sebab selalu sakitkan hati you.I'm just a useless girl.Hope you will be happy with you new life and maybe your new girl.Hm that all for you.Uhm i felt ashamed for what i had done. I don't have any excuses. I did what i did. I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn't pawn this off on anybody. I'm sorry it happened. And ihurt people.Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head and remind yourself of who you are. And where you wanna be. And sometimes you have to venture outside your world in order to find yourself. I really can't deny it, i am who i am. I'm pretty normal. I'm not that smooth type of girl. I run into things, i trip,  i say stupid things... I really don't have it all together.I wish that i don't want to be a useless girl anymore and i wish that i will live happily ever after.Lawl .I'm just a ordinary girls who keep the diaries.All expressions of my heart is in diary.No one can read it.It's only between me and allah.No one's know.Nobody's care.I'm weak.All memories i keep in my heart and my mind.Oh how i wish i can sleep for a thousand years and no wakes up.Thats all for today,bye :"**.