Miss Purple ♥
Miss weirdo.



Diaries. About Linkies

Hello, I'm Nurul Hijrahtul Hidayah Bt Ruslan . I'm 15 years old .

Be My Friend


.

.

Credits.


This template is made by Zody by using Ainabillah Shafie's basecode. Header, Background and Tutorial from Atiqah.Thanks to Rinaa for the cursor freebies.
Powered by Blogger.com.




Dreams come true !


Assalamualaikum and hai :) . Semalam birthday aku yang ke_15 and yes that's was so wonderful moment . Guess what ? He proposed me ! Awh , i've been waiting for him for a long time and now my dreams come true :* ! Hm time dekat library tu,aku check phone dia bagi alasan nak bukak instagram sekali gambar crush dia keluar and i was like 'okay hijrah sabar sabar jangan nangis' then tahan je try to cheer up myself . Nobody knows i'm broken with him on that day . So duduk dekat sofa tu alone , bukak lagu tengok tasik tetiba air mata jatuh , terus pergi toilet . nasib takder orang nampak :') . Time tu dah rasa nak give up but tak boleh . So i'll keep it secret . Mira always bbm aku pasal dia but i deny it apa semua sebab aku rasa macam tak penting je benda tu . Tetiba one day ni,dia tweet pasal crush dia and i was like 'oh okay,maybe crush baru dia , but kenapa dia cakap "again fall in love" siapa dia ? what a lucky girl :(' since mira said that he still love me , i feel like what a happy life . He's still love me , um i wish he will be mine . Then sejak tu dapat whatsapp dengan dia :') , time birthday jugak dia propose aku ah what a special gift for me <3 Thankyou sayang , i just want you to know that i love you so much than you will ever know :**. So now he's mine , back off . I love you Epul :* !